When you send an email marketing campaign, your subscribers can mark your campaign as spam and there are two ways to do this:
- Sending a contact form with the headers of the email they have received.
- Through your email provider via Feedback loops.
A reasonable percentage of abuse reports is 0.1%, i.e. 1 out of every 1000 subscribers reported your message as spam. From that figure you should review your database and delete all subscribers who do not interact with your campaign to lower that percentage. If we receive too many abuse complaints your account may be suspended indefinitely.
Which tools does Easymailing provide to prevent abuse?
- All our customers must agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use before they can create an account.
- We do random campaign reviews to ensure that they meet all the requirements of our SPAM policy.
- We include in all emails sent from our platform a link to unsubscribe in an easy and intuitive way.
- We offer our clients tools to confirm that subscribers who sign up through forms are the ones who have subscribed to the leads (double opt-in).
- We automatically remove from our clients' leads all email addresses that have had a "Hard" bounce.
- We automatically remove all allegations of abuse from our clients' leads.
- We facilitate the compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)for our customers.