Your account may be suspended for various reasons. Easymailing monitors and verifies all its customers to ensure the correct use of the service and to ensure compliance with our anti-spam policy and terms and conditions of use.
The main reasons for account suspension are as follows:
- Buy or rent third party databases
- Collect emails from websites
- Sending messages that are not related to the interests for which subscribers signed up
- Add an email to an audience without subscriber permission.
- Send an email to someone who has requested to be removed from your audience
- Percentage of spam reports above 0.2%
- Percentage of rebounds above 5%
- Percentage of casualties above 1%
- Opening rate below 3%
If you are able to access your account but cannot make emailings, you may not have submitted the account validation request yet. You can access it from a campaign. Once completed, you will be notified by email if your account has been approved.
If your account has been suspended or you have any questions, you can contact us