The use of Easymailing is subject to compliance with certain conditions. If your account has been suspended, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- You have sent emails that convey illegal information (abusive, defamatory, racist, offensive, pornographic, etc.). This applies to any information conveyed by means of photographs, texts, advertising banners or links to external sites.
- You have sent emails containing viruses or harmful components.
- You have sent hacked material.
- You have infringed intellectual property rights.
- You advertise sites that aim to illegally obtain bank accounts and passwords.
- You provide information that could be considered inappropriate (e.g. hacking data).
- You have intentionally sent spam.
- You have used Easymailing for phishing or other illegal practices.