When you insert an image or click on an image already present in the message, the properties area of the editor will show you various settings.
- Change image: click this button to replace the image with a new one.
- Appy effects and more: click this button to load an image editing tool that allows you to resize the image, apply visual effects and more.
- URL: specifies where the image is saved.You can also paste an external URL to upload an image from there.
- Dynamic image: if it is a dynamic image.
- Automatic width: toggle this setting on and off to automatically fill or not fill the entire area of the message where you have placed the image.
- Align: to change the positioning of the image.
- Alternate Text: This is the text that will be displayed when images are disabled.This is a best practice in email design, as there are still email clients that have images disabled by default.
- Action: You can link the image to a URL, a new email, or a phone number to make a call or send a text message.You can also link the image to a file that was previously uploaded through the editor's file manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.