The sender's email address is the address that Easymailing uses to send your campaigns; this email address identifies you to your subscribers and influences the deliverability of the emails. Using an email address issued by a free service provider such as Hotmail, Yahoo, gmail, etc. negatively affects the delivery rate of your campaigns.
The main limitation of an email address from a free service provider is that you do not own the domain name, so you cannot make changes to the domain name and enable SPF and DKIM records.
This means that you will not be able to set up domain name authentication and will therefore have problems delivering your emails.
Most ISPs detect that you are sending email from a free provider, so they will mark your emails as spam and you will not reach your subscribers.
That is why it is important that you use a corporate email address for your email marketing.
Disadvantages of using a free email provider
- Cannot authenticate domain name with SFP and DKIM
- Your email may be marked as spam or may not reach your contact directly
- Your email can be marked as phishing
- Much lower delivery rates
Advantages of using a corporate email
- Your company will be identified by your subscribers and they will not mark your email as spam.
- You can authenticate your domain name with SPF and DKIM to improve the delivery rate.
- You can add a verification BIMI which allows you to show an additional verification and display your company logo in the inboxes of the recipients.