When you hover over a content block
When you hover your mouse over a content block, an icon is displayed that allows you to drag that content block to another location.
When you click on a content block
- Two icons will be displayed on the canvas, allowing you to delete or
- On the right side of the editor, you will see a number of properties for editing that content block.
When you hover over a row
Similarly, when you hover your mouse over an area that is free of content, it will be highlighted and will show you an icon that allows you to drag it to another location.
When you click on a row
- You will deselect any content blocks that have been previously selected.
- Selecting the row will show three icons that allow you to delete or clone the entire row and all its contents.
- On the right-hand side of the editor, you will see a number of properties with which you can edit that row. Note that a row can contain more than one column.
Please sign in to leave a comment.