We call deliverability (or delivery rate) the ability of the emails we send to reach the inboxes of our subscribers. It is a fundamental aspect for the success of our campaigns, since, logically, if we want our users to read our message they must first receive it.
Approximately 260 billion emails are sent every day around the world. However, more than 70% end up in spam folders. This is a problem we have to learn to deal with. We can't spend time and money planning an email marketing campaign so that our efforts end up in the wrong folder.
Easymailing has tools to improve the delivery rate:
- It enforces the default authentication of all mails sent with SPF (Sender Policy Framework).
- IT validates all emails sent via DKIM (DomainKey's Identified email).
- We protect the reputation of all our IPS through
- It analyzes the reputation of all IPs from which all emails are sent.
- We use sending rules at MTA level according to email providers.
- We optimise deliveries according to the quality of subscribers.
- We analyse sent campaigns in real time to detect possible delivery problems.
There are other factors that affect the delivery rate that you should consider.
Please sign in to leave a comment.